Duration of the tour: Approximately 6 hours.
Departing from: Port of Kusadasi
Service level: Private tour
After your cruise docked to Kusadasi port, on your meeting time, your guide will be waiting you in the arrival guest terminal with a sign that your booking name indicated. After he/she welcomes you and after getting on your luxury private van, your unforgetable day in Turkey stop starts.
In this tour you are going to explore the Ancient City of Ephesus which is the best preserved ancient city in Turkey so far discovered.
Ephesus was inhabited from the end of the Bronze Age, but the location of the city was changed owing to the silting up process of the river Cayster and because of various rulers. The ancient city that we visit today is the 3rd location of Ephesus from the 3rd C BC.
As you enter the site with your guide you are going to see lots of impressive monumental structures in this Greko-Roman city such as starting from the Gate of Magnesia; State Agora, Roman Baths, Basilica, Odeon(Buleterion), Temple of Domitian, Memmius Monument, monumental fountains including the Pollio Fountain, Gate of Heracles, three main collonaded streets of Ephesus including the Street of Curetes, Temple of Hadrian, Latrines(ancient public toilets), Gymnasium and more…
After exploring the ancient city of Ephesus and having a bit taste of the huge history of the area, it is going to be a time for you to be relaxed in the amazing shores and bays of the Aegean Sea with the pure turquoise water…
Your guide will take you to marina in Kusadasi where your private boat waits for you and at the end of your trip again you meet with your guide back in the marina and you are going to be taken to the port. Ending our services as saying goodbye to our guests with unforgetable memories and with the wishes to welcome them back again…
We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this tour.
Places to Visit
- Ephesus Ancient City
- The tour includes:
- All the entrance fees to the sites written in the itinerary unless specially indicated.
- Professional English speaking(or other please ask) guide licensed by the Ministry of Culture and Tourism
- Non-Smoking, air conditioned vehicle and professional driver
- Parking Fees
- Pick up from the port and drop off back in the port again.
- The tour excludes:
- Private professional tour guide, Private van with A/C and entrance fees are included.
- According to your request, we can skip some of the sights of above program.
- Ephesus has 1 mile (1.5 km) walking distance and Terrace Houses has steps. Not recommended for people with physical disabilities.