Duration of the tour: Approximately 3 hours.
Departing from: Port of Kusadasi
Service level: Private tour
After your cruise docked to Kusadasi port, on your meeting time, your guide will be waiting you in the arrival guest terminal with a sign that your booking name indicated. After he/she welcomes you and after getting on your luxury private van, your unforgetable day in Turkey stop starts.
In this tour you are going to explore the Ancient City of Ephesus which is the best preserved ancient city in Turkey so far discovered and the Temple of Artemis which was one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World.
Ephesus was inhabited from the end of the Bronze Age, but the location of the city was changed owing to the silting up process of the river Cayster and because of various rulers. The ancient city that we visit today is the 3rd location of Ephesus from the 3rd C BC.
As you enter the site with your guide you are going to see lots of impressive monumental structures in this Greko-Roman city such as starting from the Gate of Magnesia; Agoras including the Commercial Agora, Roman Baths, Basilica, Odeon(Buleterion), Domitian Square containing more ruins spread around including Nike Relief, Gate of Heracles, Three main collonaded streets of Ephesus including the Harbour street, Trajan Fountain, Temple of Hadrian, Latrines(ancient public toilets), Teracce Houses(from outside), Library of Celsus, Grand Theatre, Gymnasium and more…
After you finish your program, the same way you drive back to Kusadasi where the port is. Ending our services as saying goodbye to our guests with unforgetable memories and with the wishes to welcome them back again…
We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this tour.
Places to Visit
- Ephesus Ancient City
- The tour includes:
- Pick up and drop off at port of Kusadasi
- Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, luxury, non-smoking, private vehicle
- Private proffesional tour guide with official licence
- Enterence fees to the sites which are indicated in the tour programs
- The tour excludes:
- Lunch is not included if it is not indicated in the tour program that you selected. But according to your demand, you may ask your guide to add lunch according to your timing.
- If the lunch is included in the tour program that you selected, the drinks during the lunch will be extra.
- In Turkey after having a service leaving some tips is a custom like the other countries. Any tips to your guide and your driver is not included.
- Private professional tour guide, Private van with A/C and entrance fees are included.
- According to your request, we can skip some of the sights of above program.
- Ephesus has 1 mile (1.5 km) walking distance and Terrace Houses has steps. Not recommended for people with physical disabilities.
- Ephesus has approximately 1 mile (1,5 km) walking distance and Terrace Houses(if the visit included) has more than 200 steps. Not recommended for our guests who have physical disabilities.
- During your visits in the historical sites you need to wear comfortable shoes because there going to be cobblestone and slippery surfaces, inclines and sometimes steps.
- During the tours having a hat and putting your sunscreens on highly recommended to avoid the problems in the hot temperatures. Especially inside Ephesus possiblities to find shade is difficult.
- According to your request, we can skip some of the sights from the program.
- Teracce Houses are located inside the ancient city of Ephesus and has an extra enterence fee as a museum. If it is not indicated in your program that you selected and if you desire to visit it, in any of the tours could be added optionally as long as you pay for the enterence fee.
- According to the crowds on the busy days, your experienced tour guide could change the rotation of the places to visit in your program to organise a much easier day for your comfort.
- Local currency is Turkish Liras(TL) but around the places where you visit, generally they do accept euros and dollars.
- 0-6 ages of children are free of charge as long as you bring the copies of their passports to show the officials at the enterances of each site.
- If there is a mosque visit in your program, you should bring a scarf to wear before you enter.